Ultdata For Android Crack
Tenorshare Ultdata is a program for recovering data from iPhone, iPad and iPod. The application is intended for installation on computers running 32-bit or 64-bit Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, or 10. Russian language support is provided.
MAIN FEATURES OF TENORSHARE ULTDATA
The application allows you to recover lost data directly from the iOS device (from memory) or from backups created in iTunes or cloud storage iCloud.
Recover data from the memory of an iOS device. Tenorshare Ultdata will help you recover information from the memory of your iOS gadget in the following cases:
- Messages, contacts, call histories, photos and other data were deleted but not overwritten (i.e. the user did not make new calls, did not take new pictures).
- Loss of data due to iOS operating system update via iTunes (including when the user forgot to back up the data).
- The display of the iOS device has been damaged (up to and including total failure), but the computer still recognizes it when connected via USB cable.
- Data loss due to Jailbreak and other cases.
Regardless of the situation, data recovery with Tenorshare Ultdata takes a few simple steps:
- Connecting the device to the computer (if the program recognizes the gadget, you can continue).
- The user selects the types of data to be recovered. The program allows you to recover not only photos, SMS messages, videos, but also such data as, for example, attachments to messengers, browser histories, notes in calendars, user reminders, etc.
- Search for lost data (scanning time depends on memory capacity).
- The last step is information recovery. User can restore all found data or do it selectively. For convenience all found files are sorted by categories. The data can be viewed before recovery.
Restore data from an iTunes backup. Quite a handy feature that allows you to restore files from a local (stored on your computer) backup of iTunes data even if there is no iOS device itself. The function will be useful in the following situations:
- The iOS device has been lost, disabled, or is not recognized by your computer or iTunes application.
- The need to retrieve data from an iTunes backup without syncing with your device (helps you save data that has been deleted from the iOS gadget memory, but is still stored in the backup).
This feature is even easier to use than the previous one. The user just needs to go to the “Recover files from iTunes” tab and click the “Scan” button.
The program finds existing iTunes backups on your computer, imports files from them, and displays their list in an easy-to-view format.
If the app is unable to locate an iTunes backup, the user can specify the path to it himself. In addition, Tenorshare Ultdata has a feature to restore iTunes backups themselves, allowing even deleted iTunes databases (files with a “.plist” extension) to be returned.
Restore data from iCloud backups. This feature is similar to the previous one, except that the data for recovery is taken not from the local iTunes storage, but from the database of the cloud storage iCloud. The function can also be used without the iOS-gadget itself. All the user needs to do is log in to iCloud from the program itself by entering the Apple ID and password.
Tenorshare Ultdata will access the cloud storage, then display a list of files available for recovery, also sorting them by category.
IOS GADGET OPERATING SYSTEM RECOVERY MODE
As a nice bonus, Tenorshare Ultdata has added an iOS system recovery (repair) mode to its functionality on iPhones, iPads, and iPods. The function allows you to fix various malfunctions in the iOS-gadget (freezing during power-on, cyclic reboots, etc.) by completely reinstalling the operating system. The application has a special device recovery wizard that helps the user to perform all the necessary actions. The process of reinstalling the system is quite simple:
- The first step is for the user to put the devices into recovery mode (DFU). The program clearly provides instructions on how to transfer iOS gadgets to DFU mode.
- Next, the program will suggest downloading and saving the firmware to your computer. If for some reason it cannot be done from the application itself, the firmware can be downloaded from the browser using the appropriate function of the program.
- All you need to do in the last step is to specify the path to the downloaded firmware and click the “Go” button; the rest will be done by Tenorshare Ultdata itself.
FREE VERSION LIMITATIONS
Tenorshare Ultdata is a paid program. The free version has significant functional limitations: access